• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

five days since surgery

Bear

I am happy to report that surgery went really well and i am doing well with getting the hydration and protein that i need. Even getting out and walking has been pretty comfortable. Of course the spring snow today means laps in the house!

I am happy to report that surgery went really well and i am doing well with getting the hydration and protein that i need. Even getting out and walking has been pretty comfortable. Of course the spring snow today means laps in the house!

Hi Bear!!! So glad surgery went well for you! Be sure to get enough rest so you can heal. :eek: Sounds like you are getting lots of exercise. Congratulations on the successful start of your journey to health and happiness! :cool:

Good Luck on your continued success!!!

Cheyenne

Hi there. I'm about half way towards getting my operation. I love to hear about people losing weight. I'm going through this with my best friend. She is a little bit farther in the process. were are both giving each other a lot of support.

Back