• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

foggy

I can't tell you how much I need this group. I've been quietish lately because my best friend was sick. She died two weeks ago last Monday. I can't talk about it but I want you to know so if I don't reply, no one feels ignored by me. Thanks in advance for the empathy you're sending me right now.
I'm so sorry. Words cant make the hurt go away, but I do feel sorry for your loss.

Thank you for your kind expressions of sympathy. I'm especially grateful because so many of you have suffered similar losses.

I also wanted to point out that I don't always comment, because I comment a lot. I hope you notice that I almost always acknowledge your comments by clicking one of the reaction emojis in the bottom right corner. For newbies, this is a secure way to express how you feel about someone's post, even if you're not ready to make a full, personally revealing message to the group. It's like tipping the waiter!

Again, lovelies, thank you. You warmed my heart.

Diane, I am so sorry to hear that you've lost another friend, especially so soon after the last loss. It has to be horrible to lose such close friends within a few months of each other. I hope that you are taking care of yourself the best that you can. My deepest condolences.

Back