• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

For Linda2012

Letrell

Hey Linda...I'm responding to your message on another board. Since it didn't really have to do with that topic, I figured you would see it better here...Your post:

"I had surgery on 01/19/12. I have a left side discomfort. I also can`t seem to get fulfilled on the food I am allowed to have. How do I know when I`m getting full. I was so hungry the other day, Couldn't seem to get enough. Does anyone else have this problem?"

It is soooo important that you follow the menu...follow what your surgeon and/or nutritionist gave you. Try some sugar free jello. Make sure you are drinking your 64 ounces of water.

I never went through the phase of feeling like I wasn't getting enough. Mine was opposite. I didn't want to eat following surgery. I'm anxious to read what others say about this issue.

I wish you the best in handling it!

Take care,

Letrell

linda. you will find that if you drink your 64 oz of watser each day it wii eliminate some pangs of hunger. buysome sugar free popsicles. when you think you are still hungry wait 30 minutes some times th brain i a little slow to catch up. you can have those popsicles any time. as long as you do exactly what you dr has prescribed you will lose. stop any carbonated beverages they stretch you pouchand may increase your desire for carbs. good luck .would be interested in your story...patti

Back