• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

gastric sleeve to bypass surgery.

amimpannell

On May 4th I will be have a revision surgery. The scar tissue from the gastric sleeve has turned the top of my stomach into a s shape and I keep developing stenosis around the same area. The pain, vomiting and nausea is still happening 15 months after surgery. I have had 3 dialations done cant remember how many radiation brerium swallowing studys. with no help. Now they are going to do a revision surgery to bypass the damage stomach area. I pray it works. If you know my story it's been a long painfull ride after the surgery.

Can't wait for the relief to come. I'm still throwing up every day. I think my stenosis has grown back. The doctors seen it narowing on the scans but liquids can go down. now I'm having a hard time with food staying down after I eat. Made soup with meat in it and now I'm throwing it up. I'm so tired of vomiting and not feeling well

Back