• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

GETTING CLOSER

I feel exactly the same! My final appointment is Thursday. I want to tell them “I’m so ready. Let’s do this! I bought everything I need. I’m ready to go! You asked me to lose 5 pounds, I lost 9 pounds. I’m committed, I am ready. My family is ready. Please don’t make me wait any longer or I will go crazy!”

Fingers crossed that we both get good news this week.

I feel exactly the same! My final appointment is Thursday. I want to tell them “I’m so ready. Let’s do this! I bought everything I need. I’m ready to go! You asked me to lose 5 pounds, I lost 9 pounds. I’m committed, I am ready. My family is ready. Please don’t make me wait any longer or I will go crazy!”

Fingers crossed that we both get good news this week.
Agreed, I am very ready. Been a long 6 months. Although, I feel like this last 2 weeks waiting for my appointment day to get here has been longer. haha I am sure the wait till actual surgery will be killer.

Have you bought shakes and supplements yet? I went to Target the other day and the shelves were practically empty where the protein shakes and powder are. I got nervous and decided to order a couple of Dymatize ISO 100 protein powders. I'm a stay-at-home-mom so the powder will work for me (and it's so much cheaper).

Have you bought shakes and supplements yet? I went to Target the other day and the shelves were practically empty where the protein shakes and powder are. I got nervous and decided to order a couple of Dymatize ISO 100 protein powders. I'm a stay-at-home-mom so the powder will work for me (and it's so much cheaper).
Yes. I have everything I need. I just need to make a last minute grocery store trip right before surgery for things that may go bad. Our pre op diet has to be 1 of 2 high grade medical protein powders so I ordered them last month. I am as prepared as I could be, just need that darn date! haha

Back