• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Getting Frusterated

I want to wear those jeans too, when at a size 12. We're those European sizes or US? I didn't see sizes under size 20. It sucks to be 62 on the outside, but 25 on the inside particularly when it comes to fashion.

20131114_183446.jpg

I broke down and bought a post op outfit. Under $15!

It is I can't wait to be able to wear it!!

The jeans were on the clearance rack for $8.99 and the blouse was on the clearance rack too for 6.50 and I checked it every where for rips, tears and stains and I think its because we are going into winter.

Really cute jeans and CK cute outfit. I think that the sizes on the jeans are the waist sizes. My 15 yr old nephew wears a size 30/30 waist n length.

They are a size 18. I don't ever remember being able to wear an 18. In high school I wore a 26 and the lowest I got by killing it in the gym and diet minding was a size 24 (really tight 22).

WOW & CONGRATULATIONS CK on your success. Size 18 wow that's like breaking through the glass ceiling of weight loss. I'm so happy for you.

well as I find myself being told at work I need a smaller size pant I found some gently used 2 smaller sizes of pants to wear to work. It was a really great deal and doubt I pick up any professional clothes until after my procedure and MORE weight loss. After surgery while recovering I'm all about those stretch pants and sweats all in a good way !!

Back