• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Good morning all

Good morning all, great day to eat right and exercise said no one, but us, lol that's our plan for the rest of our lives and we can do it!!! It's Monday, I think it is time we all share our weight loss to date, I don't care if it's 2 lbs or 300, my weight loss so far is 86 lbs, what is yours?¿????????¿

Good morning all, great day to eat right and exercise said no one, but us, lol that's our plan for the rest of our lives and we can do it!!! It's Monday, I think it is time we all share our weight loss to date, I don't care if it's 2 lbs or 300, my weight loss so far is 86 lbs, what is yours?¿????????¿
I think I lost a pound...maybe. I will be weighed next Wednesday. I just pray I havent gained the 7 back from last months loss. I am so lookin forward to surgery but it's like wading through mud right now.

Last edited:
I think I lost a pound...maybe. I will be weighed next Tuesday. I just pray I havent gained the 7 back from lasthe months loss. I am so lookin forward to surgery but it's like wading through mud right now.
Keep plugging away at it and don't get discouraged, that won't help, you got this, you can do it

I think I lost a pound...maybe. I will be weighed next Wednesday. I just pray I havent gained the 7 back from last months loss. I am so lookin forward to surgery but it's like wading through mud right now.

I actually kept 7 pounds off. But no more loss. I won't cry. I have only been at it 2 1/2 months.

Don't give up! I felt the same way almost everyday before my surgery. Just forgive yourself and try the next day with a fresh start! You CAN do this!

Back