• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Good morning all

So how are you doing Keith haven't seen you around much on the post iv been on
Doing well except for the stall, but it seems alot of people have a stall somewhere.... I am getting more active so it will start coming off again.... I have been out straight lately thats why I've haven't been chiming in... Seems like everything happens all at the same time. But things are clearing up finally... I really don't like having a routine.... It messes me up for weeks.... LOL damn Military training..... LOL.... How are things with you?

Doing well except for the stall, but it seems alot of people have a stall somewhere.... I am getting more active so it will start coming off again.... I have been out straight lately thats why I've haven't been chiming in... Seems like everything happens all at the same time. But things are clearing up finally... I really don't like having a routine.... It messes me up for weeks.... LOL damn Military training..... LOL.... How are things with you?
We all hit the stalls, but I'm happy with how far I have come, and waiting for it to pick up again, not getting frustrated this time, I'm glad it is all going good for you, we need to keep on keeping on

I haven't weighed in a week but I am happy with the 57 lbs. at my last weigh-in. I will weigh tomorrow morning. Hoping to hit 60 lbs. off but I won't be upset it I haven't. Anything is good!!!

You'll be there in no time.
Thanks, I'm waiting patiently, the scale hasn't moved in like a week, but sometimes it does that and then it drops again, I'm eating about 600 calories a day, sometimes a little more sometimes a little less, but average about that. Is that about what you are eating???

Back