• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

graphical ticker

Diane, I had some problems with TickerFactory the other day when I updated my weight loss. I kept playing around with it and then all of a sudden it worked. I see yours is working now too.

Is it working? I can't see it in my posts but I am reading on my phone which has a tendency to minimize content. I used to have a ticker all the time way back when I first found this group early in 2019 but then one day it just stopped working.

Heh heh heh... actually, since I am 13 years out from my surgery I have reached my goal and gone up and down in what I consider normal fluctuations for many years now. I think that I was 20 lbs overweight for a period of time but I took care of that. I just refuse to buy any bigger clothes. I love being able to fit into skinny jeans. But ;)thank you! It actually still feels good to have someone pat me on the back because it was a major accomplishment and very hard to do!

Back