• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Grateful!!

Congratulations! I cannot wait until I get there....I'm on post-op day 4 trying to get in all these liquids!

Hello,

Had my post-op appt. Yesterday and i have been moved to pureed foods for 1 week, then onto the soft foods....yeah!!!☺:D:p;)
Congratulations.. My surgery day is coming up (May 15th) I look forwardcyo moving through the healing.. great to read the posts of all embarking on this journey

Congrats on the decision to move forward..im on week 3 already, time moves fast. Cravings have been tremedously reduced for all the bad foods i use to eat...it is a huge adjustment. One of the things i struggle with is patience and tolerance. Im the most impatient person ever and this process is slow, but steady...

Congrats on the decision to move forward..im on week 3 already, time moves fast. Cravings have been tremedously reduced for all the bad foods i use to eat...it is a huge adjustment. One of the things i struggle with is patience and tolerance. Im the most impatient person ever and this process is slow, but steady...
Great to hear.. keep up the good work..
Jackie

Back