• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Happy New Year

TillieS

I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year. This is a new year and a new you. I am looking forward to all of the changes that are going to be happening. I will be joining you on the other side on February 10th. I want to wish you all a Blessed and prosperous New Year.

YAY, Way awesome... You got your Date... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was beginning to wonder where you have been.... Now I know, LOL. Celebrating....

Happy New Year... Congratulations on your date.... :)

Yes, Happy New Year. My wife and I danced and danced and danced last night.

It was wonderful.

We used to dance all night long until our shirts were soaking wet.

I did work up a bit of a sweat. However, I didn't go that far as to get soaking wet.

Hey you never know.

Ralph

I have been here reading posts and replying to some as well. I was a little depressed because I gained back 5 of the ponds that I lost. The doctor said it was because of the steroid that was injected in my neck and back. I lost 3 of them and working on the rest of it and on to losing more before my pre op app and surgery. I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and I hope you and your family have a Blessed and prosperous New Year.

I have been here reading posts and replying to some as well. I was a little depressed because I gained back 5 of the ponds that I lost. The doctor said it was because of the steroid that was injected in my neck and back. I lost 3 of them and working on the rest of it and on to losing more before my pre op app and surgery. I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and I hope you and your family have a Blessed and prosperous New Year.

Oh Tille,

Whenever you go on any kind of steroid for any period of time you gain weight. There is nothing you can do about it. It is water weight. You can see that your body holds more water when on steroids. I have had to use predisone in the past to fight off nasty sinus infections. When doing so, my weight has gone up 5 to 10 pounds and it happens quickly. It takes a few weeks after I stop the steroid for the weight to all come off.

Just keep following the program. It will work out for you.

Ralph

I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year. This is a new year and a new you. I am looking forward to all of the changes that are going to be happening. I will be joining you on the other side on February 10th. I want to wish you all a Blessed and prosperous New Year.

Happy New Year to all!!!.. Tillie, Feb 10th will be here before you know it. :) Congratulations on your date.. :)

Happy New Year to all of us, and the other bari patients who will join us this year. I don't believe in NY resolutions, but may we all reach our goals and our non-scale victories!

Back