• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Happy to Join Your Group!

Laurieann

Hey, I'm Laurie Ann and I will be having my surgery within 4 to 5 weeks! I am so happy and excited to be taking this next step in my life. I have been reading the posts on this website for about 3 months and have found all of your advice, encouragement, and tips so inspiring! I am so happy to be part of your group and I will keep you posted when I begin my pre-surgery diet. I should begin on Saturday, so this is my last week of having "real" food for a while. I look forward to chatting with you all soon. - Laurie Ann

Welcome so glad you found this forum. There is a lot of strong recovery here. I always read the journey of newbies as it gives me strength and hope that we can all do this. Keep us posted on your progress. You are a couragous women as your life is about to change in many ways. You are not alone.

Welcome! It is exciting so see someone else beginning their journey. I'm sure you will sail through this, and remember we are here for you.

Hi Laurieann WELCOME to this site, you're about to embark on the greatest journey of your life, new and better things are just around the corner for you, look forward to you coming back and sharing your journey with the rest of us, Have your heard about another great site:Theworldaccording to eggface.org she had the surgery and went from a size 28 to a 4 (bigtallsis

Back