• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello Everybody!

tbarn5280

Hi all, new to this community and very happy to join you all. I had gastric bypass surgery on 2/20 and am sip, sip, sipping and walk, walk, walking. I'm looking forward to interacting here with folks who are on this journey. I look forward to learning from you and hopefully to contributing as well, as I get farther into things. Happy Leap Day!

Welcome to the group! Seems like sipping and walking are pretty much all you do for first few weeks, doesn't it? Feel free to ask us any questions you have and follow all your medical teams orders. You'll do great!

Hi all, new to this community and very happy to join you all. I had gastric bypass surgery on 2/20 and am sip, sip, sipping and walk, walk, walking. I'm looking forward to interacting here with folks who are on this journey. I look forward to learning from you and hopefully to contributing as well, as I get farther into things. Happy Leap Day!
I don't have a surgery date yet,but am anxious about pre surgery prep

Hi, I had vgs on 2/21/24 and toda 3/11/24 I have my post op appt. Hoping all goes well. I’ve been doing the work let you guys know how it went

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out because I'm interested in purchasing backlinks for my website. If anyone from the site administration is open to this, please feel free to shoot me a message.

I'm willing to pay for quality links, and I can provide examples of the kind of links I'm looking for. Here are a few examples:

# Hollywood Movies 1080p
Dune Part Two (2024) English Movie 2024 New Hollywood English Movies [HDRip - Mp4] Added

If anyone from the admin team is interested, could you please shoot me a message privately? I'd love to discuss further.

Thanks a bunch!

Back