• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello everyone. Missed you

;) Happy to say I am at goal and a little less then I expected. But, I am happy and healthy and getting use to who I am. I am still taking Biotin but had my hair done and my nails and did a few things that I had let go forever. The journey is forever and its one I do with pride, I am healthy and I know I did this so can you. It doesn't mean I don't have trouble sometimes cause I do. But I handle them. Seeing a Dietitian today because I am really thinking of becoming a vegan & want to make sure I get all protein from all sources. Hope each and everyone of you are doing well. I will be back just had a family crisis I had to handle. Love yo all of you, my friends.
hugs,
Angie

Congratulations to you! I am extremely proud of you for being able to do that. I am wanting to go from 230 to 130, so here you are, living proof!!! I was just viewing your photos last night as I am new to this site! Congratulations!!!;)

Way to go Angie, you are one of my heroes on this board. You've come a long way, enjoy your new life and keep us informed. We love to hear from BIG LOSERS like you.

Frank

:cool:

Back