• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello everyone

clessofme

Hi!! My name is Charline. I had RNY on Jan 19, 2011. My starting weight was 264 and currently I am 151 as of my weekly weigh in this afternoon. My personal goal is 150 however to be at a normal BMI I need to be at 145 for my height. My weightloss has slowed drastically within the last month and the surgeons here in TX seem to think that my body is comfortable where it is and they are recommending me for a tummy tuck. I am on the fence about having plastics done...I am 40 years old and I feel 20 thanks to this surgery. Correction, I feel better than I did when I was 20. I am an Army wife with 2 boys (15 yrs old and 23 months old) so I need all the energy I can get. My husband is currently deployed, so I consider my full time job (other than taking care of my boys) as working out. I work out like a mad woman 3 to 4 hours a day, 7 days a week and it shows. I sometimes wonder if I have transferrence addiction from food to exercise. I have no regrets about having the surgery. Hoping to get inspired or to inspire others along this journey.

Last edited:
Back