• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello from Las Vegas, NV

I am a three years post op patient. I just moved to Las Vegas, NV from Boston and am struggling to find a community and a doctor's office for follow ups. Thoughts?

Thanks for your help, Tom!!! I've been calling my surgeon's office for a referral, but no one has gotten back to me. On the hospital websites, there is always a lot of information about pre-op support, but not much about the after care.

Newjillarm-WELCOME!

Here is another site that looks like it is exactly what you are looking for. The link will put you directly on the page for the support group information. Below the link is an excerpt from the site and a phone number. Please come back to visit us often at The American Bariactric's forum to let us know how you are doing and also to offer support to other members that are looking for advice from experienced people like you. Congrats on your successful weight loss!

http://www.blossombariatrics.com/patientportal.html

All surgery types and any stage of journey are welcomed at our support groups!
(702) 463-3300

Back