• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello! So new to this......

Hello everyone! I just received bypass surgery this past Monday. The recovery killed me! Lol!
Hello, I had surgery on Monday too.I felt great until today, very tired and moody with some tummy pain. I think ai walked too much up to today. Wish there were more responses to posts, can really use some rah rahs. I find myself totally not hungry but find myself mentall mourning food. is this typical?

I have kinda been in food mourning, I've been addicted to Food Network. Lol! I've been having heartburn lately, which sucks. It's been hard walking longer distances. Also, my emotions have been everywhere.

I have kinda been in food mourning, I've been addicted to Food Network. Lol! I've been having heartburn lately, which sucks. It's been hard walking longer distances. Also, my emotions have been everywhere.
I watched food network all day yesterday. Lol. Glad to hear I am not only one with ready tears.

Hello, I had surgery on Monday too.I felt great until today, very tired and moody with some tummy pain. I think ai walked too much up to today. Wish there were more responses to posts, can really use some rah rahs. I find myself totally not hungry but find myself mentall mourning food. is this typical?

I had my surgery this past Monday too and i certainly have my up and down moments. I feel the same i only eat because someone in my house suggest it but its all i can think about and sometimes angry with myself for having surgery because i want to eat like everyone else. Not junk food just real food.

I had my surgery this past Monday too and i certainly have my up and down moments. I feel the same i only eat because someone in my house suggest it but its all i can think about and sometimes angry with myself for having surgery because i want to eat like everyone else. Not junk food just real food.
Hi
How are you doing? Today I start protein and am looking forward to my protein shakes and yogurt. I slept wrong and really hurt my back the other night and the pain took away from thinking about my incision. Lol. Went to the movies yesterday and did not miss the popcorn but for awhile just tuned into the smell and how noisy the popcorn bags were when people put there hands into it .

Lol! I went to the gas station, which is next door to a McDonalds and got SUPER nauseated from the smell. It's like, I'm getting to the point I don't miss how I used to eat. I'm glad you got out the house yesterday Linda

Back