• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello to all

Butch

My name is Gerri and I live in Illinois. My surgery is over a year old and I have hit a rock. I have lost quite a bit of weight but the addiction I had prior to the surgery has returned with a vengeance. I have never been able to follow the "10" minute in-between-bites rule. Sometime when I eat bulky foods I regurgitate them and find a substitute, sweets. I managed to lose most of the weight being disciplined by stop eating at a certain amount. I am currently up to 8.5 in fills and that is sufficient per the doctor today.

I want to reach my goal, but most of all, I want to get off the medications I'm on and live! It's hard, so I decided before I gain any weight back I need HELP. I am seeing a therapist, scheduled to meet with the dietitian, get back on my exercise regimen, and reach my goal.

If anyone has any suggestions, or understand where I am, I would love to hear from you!

Geri.:confused:

Back