• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello!

laney191

Hello Everyone. I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I am about two and a half weeks out of surgery. So far everything seems to being going well. Like most of you, I have had difficulty keeping hydrated. As time goes on it seems to get easier. I have also found it difficult to keep my protein intake at 60 grams. I am rarely hungry. I am still drinking protein shakes and eating some pureed foods, mostly yogurt. I hope everyone is having a good day!

Hello Everyone. I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I am about two and a half weeks out of surgery. So far everything seems to being going well. Like most of you, I have had difficulty keeping hydrated. As time goes on it seems to get easier. I have also found it difficult to keep my protein intake at 60 grams. I am rarely hungry. I am still drinking protein shakes and eating some pureed foods, mostly yogurt. I hope everyone is having a good day!

Hi! WELCOME to the Forum!!!

You have made a great choice for a new healthier life! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are here to lend support and help each other with this journey. :) Glad you are here with us.

Cheyenne :cool:

Back