• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello

BrandiA

Hi my name is Brandi I am 6 years post op and I am struggling to keep my weight off. At my highest I was 293, at my lowest post-op I was 180 I am back up to 215. I know I do not eat right, I did really good the first year following the rules and eating right but then I slowly started to fall back into bad habits. I also do not exercise as much as I should. I need to find the personal will power to get back at it and live a healthy life. Any support is much appreciated.

Hi Brandi, I'm sorry you have hit a snag and hope you find the incentive to reach your goal, I have the same problem about exercising, know I need to just can't seem to motivated.

Hi Brandi! I understand what you're going through. I have NEVER gotten to my goal weight and I had my surgery 8 yrs ago. I am now back up to 200, somewhere I never wanted to be again! I have NO will power at all! This is causing me so much depression and stress in my life. I feel like a FAILURE to all who know I had the surgery!

Back