• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi - 3 weeks out!

It's so nice to find this site. I'm happy to find others who are going through what I am experiencing. That is, happy in spite of OU losing last night LOL. Anyway, this is now on my favorites page. I've already been inspired and will continue to read these posts daily,.

It's 5 weeks today. And I haven't lost any the last few days. I started at 247 but the day of surgery I was 243. I'm now 215. I really can't believe it but I'm happy. I'm less than I've been since I had my son and he's 28 years old. Now I'm pushing for 199! Another thing, I've had A LOT of nausea, every day or two and sometimes even had difficulty drinking enough so losing so fast has had it's downs. I'd rather lose a little slower and not feel nauseated every day. I had a half a cup of coffee this morning and then couldn't eat/drink for 2 hours. That's not good. I'm really fighting dehydration!

Back