• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi Everybody!

Bonnie Jo

Hi, I'm new here...just waiting on a date for surgery. Gastric Sleeve. I've been poking around and reading at what everyone is saying and I am getting encouraged at what I see here. This is hard for me and I have a lot of questions. I think my biggest concern right now is wondering how I will ever make it through a liquid diet, pre-surgery, oh and then how I will be able to afford to get my saggy skin removed! Everything in-between I seem to be o.k. with. Till I get to that point, I guess. So I'm just hoping to find some support here as I start my weight-loss journey. I hope to be as successful as you all have been, so I can be healthy and live a good, long life. Thank you and God bless. ~ Bonnie Jo

Hi, I'm new here...just waiting on a date for surgery. Gastric Sleeve. I've been poking around and reading at what everyone is saying and I am getting encouraged at what I see here. This is hard for me and I have a lot of questions. I think my biggest concern right now is wondering how I will ever make it through a liquid diet, pre-surgery, oh and then how I will be able to afford to get my saggy skin removed! Everything in-between I seem to be o.k. with. Till I get to that point, I guess. So I'm just hoping to find some support here as I start my weight-loss journey. I hope to be as successful as you all have been, so I can be healthy and live a good, long life. Thank you and God bless. ~ Bonnie Jo
Hi Bonnie jo
I am new to this all also. I have the same concerns as you. There is a lot of encouragement on this site. And a lot of scary things also. I am excited and scared at the same time. But I just keep telling myself I am doin the right thing. Good luck on your journey. Bless you

Hello Bonnie Jo and Mert and welcome to the American Bariatrics forum! I applaud both of you for taking this step on your weight loss journey :) I believe you will find a lot of encouraging and educational information on here. If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hello Bonnie Jo and Mert and welcome to the American Bariatrics forum! I applaud both of you for taking this step on your weight loss journey :) I believe you will find a lot of encouraging and educational information on here. If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Back