• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi Everyone

Zakoria Fry

Hi everyone, I am excited to be on this site for the first time. I applaude each of your efforts! I would like to offer any support or encouragement that I can, and maybe gain some (new/updated) maintenance tips for myself. I am around 11 1/2 to 12th year post surgery date.

Hi everyone, I am excited to be on this site for the first time. I applaude each of your efforts! I would like to offer any support or encouragement that I can, and maybe gain some (new/updated) maintenance tips for myself. I am around 11 1/2 to 12th year post surgery date.

Hi Zakoria, and welcome to the forum! I believe you will find a lot of useful advice and support on our forum. Thank you for joining and congratulations on having your surgery done! Please feel free to look around and comment on any articles. I'm sure some of our pre-op patients would love to hear all about your weight loss journey! :)

Back