• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi Everyone!

Judith Williams

I am new here, still jumping through the hoops so insurance will cover my bypass surgery. Can't wait to get it done. Right now am working on what vitamins I am going to need, trying to figure out whats the best for me.

I am new here, still jumping through the hoops so insurance will cover my bypass surgery. Can't wait to get it done. Right now am working on what vitamins I am going to need, trying to figure out whats the best for me.
My doc recommends flintstone complete chewables. and also take vit d... And thats about it....

wow, that makes it all so simple. I have been reading about all the bariatric specific vitamins you need to take because they have mega doses of what you need, and that not all vitamins are equal, blah blah blah. I just want to stay healthy. I will ask my doctor about the flintstone complete when I see him next month. Thanks a lot

Back