• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi from the Newby!

Hi everyone! I'm a bariatric patient and this semester in school I had to join a forum of interest for one of my classes. I was excited about that requirment because I've been needing to join a bariatric support group for the last 10 years and just never took the time. However, I've really had a LOT of questions over the years, and I've felt great relief that many of the members have exprienced some of the same problems and had the same problems. I'm anxious to jump in and like the ease of how this site works. I'm not a complicated person and am open to sharing or answering any questions. Thanks for letting me join! SarahZ

Hi everyone! I'm a bariatric patient and this semester in school I had to join a forum of interest for one of my classes. I was excited about that requirment because I've been needing to join a bariatric support group for the last 10 years and just never took the time. However, I've really had a LOT of questions over the years, and I've felt great relief that many of the members have exprienced some of the same problems and had the same problems. I'm anxious to jump in and like the ease of how this site works. I'm not a complicated person and am open to sharing or answering any questions. Thanks for letting me join! SarahZ

WELCOME to the Forum, Sarah!!!

Congratulations on your weight loss and for maintaining your loss over such a long period of time. :)

Glad you have joined us and looking foward to your input on this forum.

Cheyenne :cool:

Cheyenne,
Thank you for such a warm welcome! I've seen your posts throughout the forum and believe I can learn a lot from you.
S

Welcome.

Having a community of folks who have experienced and/or are experiencing what you are going through is so important.

You are not alone in your journey and we are here to help you get past any difficulties that may arise.

Ralph

Back