• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi has anyone here had a total revision done I had a vbg done 20 yrs ago recent under

cathiebea

Recently under went a total revision RYGB May 23,2014 after 20 yrs. has anyone here under gone this, has been a month and I'm down to 186 see the Dr.'s and nutritionist on Monday hoping to go back to work. worry that I'm losing to fast. Have a hard time getting in all the water. Hope to hear from someone thanks Cathiebea

Cathiebea, welcome to the support group. I hope we can help you with your specific needs and questions. What is a VBG? I'm guessing a lot go the answers to your questions might be the same as those of us who have never had Bariatric surgery before since you are 20 years out, aren't you "like a virgin"?

Good luck and best wishes,
Kt

Recently under went a total revision RYGB May 23,2014 after 20 yrs. has anyone here under gone this, has been a month and I'm down to 186 see the Dr.'s and nutritionist on Monday hoping to go back to work. worry that I'm losing to fast. Have a hard time getting in all the water. Hope to hear from someone thanks Cathiebea
I had vertical banded gastroplasty 1986. Had to revise this 2003 due to complications and almost died . Now I'm down to 85lbs....i just can't win sometimes .

Back