• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi, new to site. Surgery 3 days ago.

Joanne Parsell

Hello,
Just had surgery 3 days ago and was told I have to have go to some kind of support group. This one looks nice! Haven't felt hungry yet, but I did ask my husband if I could lock one of his chips. He's about 15 years out from his surgery.

Hello,
Just had surgery 3 days ago and was told I have to have go to some kind of support group. This one looks nice! Haven't felt hungry yet, but I did ask my husband if I could lock one of his chips. He's about 15 years out from his surgery.
Hi Joanne. Welcome to the group. I'm a fairly new member also, but have found everyone here to be very nice. My surgery is tomorrow. I'm having a gastric bypass. What surgery did you have? How much weight did your husband lose? Can't wait to get to know you.

Hello,
I had gastric bypass Oct 4th 2016 and would love to buddy up if not to forward ;)

Hope all is going well,
Cynthia
Just realized I missed that you had bypass. How has your recovery been so far? Sorry you aren't hungry. I've heard that happens a lot. As long as I'm not sick to my stomach, I'll be happy.

Just realized I missed that you had bypass. How has your recovery been so far? Sorry you aren't hungry. I've heard that happens a lot. As long as I'm not sick to my stomach, I'll be happy.
Hello, my recovery went very well. Hope u r doing well. I'm feeling great and have lost 31 pounds already ( my surgery was aug. 1 ). How are things going for u?

Hi Joanne. Welcome to the group. I'm a fairly new member also, but have found everyone here to be very nice. My surgery is tomorrow. I'm having a gastric bypass. What surgery did you have? How much weight did your husband lose? Can't wait to get to know you.

Good luck on the surgery Christine! We will all be praying for you to have a swift surgery and a speedy recovery. Please don't forget to update us all on your progress!! I'm sure everyone will be happy to hear that you are doing well afterwards. :)

Back