• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hola

Hello All
My name is Ivette, I am 40 years old I have been overweight from the moment after I gave birth to my daughter in 1990. I embarked on this journey back in 2005 but back down cause I was scared, so again in 2008 I started again, and once again changed my mind, then in 2009 tired for the last and final time and did go ahead through it... I was at my highest weight almost 270 and now I am down to 164.6. I have been stalled since my 9 month, and haven't lost anymore so I guess my body decided that it was done... Anyways right now I am trying to just maintain the weight I have lost, and so far for the last 4 months I have... anyways do I regret doing the surgery no, do I wish I had at least gotten to 140 yes but oh well I'm still happy as Im now in a size 10 compared to 24 which I was in before, and I'm not out of breath anymore... So ok that's all I got for now... If anyone got any advice on how to get my weight loss moving again I would so greatly appreciate it!!

Back