• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hungry

Hi Glenny, Welcome. I like crystal light and hawiian punch surgar free flavor packs, mixed with water, I also liked lots of surgar free jello, I think I went through a case of that:rolleyes: LOL and bullion was also good but I drnk so much of that pre op I didn't really drink much except when I wanted something salty. Hang in there your almost to to the next stage. :cool: Tom

Hi Glenny. I drank a lot of lipton soup. I wanted water so bad but it gave me a stomach ache. Be careful of super cold stuff, like water, it may upset your stomach. After you get past the first 2 stages, it's so much easier.

Babysitter-I was told to eat soft cooked non-starchy vegetables but only if I reached my protein goal for the day. I was also told to increase my fluid intake.

babsitter44 I read your post when you were early postop and depressed, how long did that last? I am told lots of people get depressed which may be due to hormones but also could be like a honeymoon depression, you plan and dream so long and then the surgery is done and over and now what kind of feeling and depression. Thoughts?

I thought of that but i really dont feel deppressed. I am getting tired of doing the same exercises so i joined local ymca and went to water arobic last and had a good time. I just hope things will keep going good. I am a little nervous about being able to eat to much. I had a meeting last night they suggest to switch to baby spoon and time my eating. both will force me to slow down so my brain can let me know im full. any other suggestion would be helpfull.

Back