• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I’m home from the hospital today!

Glad you made it home. Doctors are so different in what their after surgery program is. That's why it is sometimes hard for us to answer questions like "when can I eat ____?" We can only give suggestions but it doesn't override what your doctor's orders are. I hope you have a quick recovery!

Glad you made it home. Doctors are so different in what their after surgery program is. That's why it is sometimes hard for us to answer questions like "when can I eat ____?" We can only give suggestions but it doesn't override what your doctor's orders are. I hope you have a quick recovery!
Thanks got your good wishes!
Happy you’re home! Get lots of rest!!

Glad you're home. It's much more comfortable once you get to recuperate at home, isn't it? I did clear liquids for a week and full liquids for 2 weeks after that, for a totally of 3 weeks liquid. It will fly by.
Glad you're home. It's much more comfortable once you get to recuperate at home, isn't it? I did clear liquids for a week and full liquids for 2 weeks after that, for a totally of 3 weeks liquid. It will fly by.
Thanks. Missy!

Back