• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I lost 50 lbs (67 was the goal) and then stopped losing

girlnow

i lost 50 lbs and was the happiest i had been in years. the thrill of losing the weight was exhilarating. i was living my dream. my excess weight was a big deal as i am short and the weight wasn't spread out. the sadness of the weight gain had caused me to lose hope that i could ever enjoy life again. at 50 lbs, i stopped losing. and i haven't lost since.

i lost 50 lbs and was the happiest i had been in years. the thrill of losing the weight was exhilarating. i was living my dream. my excess weight was a big deal as i am short and the weight wasn't spread out. the sadness of the weight gain had caused me to lose hope that i could ever enjoy life again. at 50 lbs, i stopped losing. and i haven't lost since.
I'm three months out and have had a couple of stalls. The thing I keep reading from folks on here is have you changed anything. Amount of food, types, exercise, fluid intake, etc. The stalls are hard but it's my understanding the stalls don't last. Yea for us, huh?

Back