• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I'm new

Hi, everyone.
I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Patty and I am having gastric bypass on August 2. I have to fly to Pennsylvania (from Missouri) due to my insurance. Has anyone else had to do anything like that?

Hi, everyone.
I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Patty and I am having gastric bypass on August 2. I have to fly to Pennsylvania (from Missouri) due to my insurance. Has anyone else had to do anything like that?
My insurance was particular on the hospital I went to, but it was it the same city. I couldn't imagine having to go to a different state! But at least insurance is covering it.

Hi, everyone.
What hospital are you going to in PA, I live here and went to Geisinger, they were and still are very helpful and informative, best of luck on your journey, the date will be here before you know it

Hi, Tracy.
I am going to Geisinger in Danville. I will be there and at the Pine Barn In from the 31st to the 10th. Just got our plane tickets yesterday.

Patty

Hi, Tracy.
I am going to Geisinger in Danville. I will be there and at the Pine Barn In from the 31st to the 10th. Just got our plane tickets yesterday.

Patty
Wow, that is great, maybe you can give me a call and I can come visit while you are in town if you would like, do you know who your Dr is yet,

Back