• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Interested in Bariatric Revision

Hello everyone!

Bariatric Surgery is close to my heart because it saved my life 3 years ago. I was severely overweight for my age and needed a tool to help me successfully lose the weight. I have regained a confidence that I never thought I would get back and have been determined to help anyone in my situation.

I am proud to be casting for a new medical series with a major TV network. We are currently casting for people who are in need of weight loss revision surgery (bariatric and/or plastic).We are working with an elite team of bariatric and plastic surgeons based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

If you live within driving distance to this city and feel like you fit the bill, please provide us with some details (contact information, medical insurance provider, location, short bio, and explanation of your issue with recent photos).

Please send this info to meredith@crybaby-media.com. From there, we will set up a call to chat about the series and your weight loss journey in more detail.

Attachments

• Bariatric Casting Flyer-01.png
    Bariatric Casting Flyer-01.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 108
Back