• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Introduction to the letter

The reason I want to have the surgery is so that I could walk without the cane without any restrictions to eventually hopefully be able to run hop jump. Not as much snap Poppin Cracking, that my body makes when I get up. I want to live until I’m 110 or beyond God willing. I want to lose my type2 diabetes no more finger sticking no more meters no more devices I have to put on my arm or on my stomach. No more worrying about my A1c count being over 10. I truly don’t want any restrictions when I travel I truly don’t want my family/friends to be delayed because I have to get myself together and in the meantime while I’m doing that my heart is racing and I haven’t done anything but get up I truly don’t want to be tired. I want the pep that is in my step but my body just won’t let me know that it’s really there I guess what it all boils down to is I want to be alive & happy without extra baggage on my body without restrictions or that I have to foresee before I can be the best of me.

Back