• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Introduction

Taini

Good evening all my name is Taini Ricard and I’m having bypass weight loss surgery. I’m excited to go through this process to make my life a little better, but also nervous at the same time because I haven’t been 170 in years lol. I’m having this surgery also for health reasons(severe asthma, and high blood pressure)

I’m having this surgery also for health reasons(severe asthma, and high blood pressure)
Congratulations on your decision. When your asthma and HBP go away, oh man, you're going to be so happy. For some of us, surgery is the only path to reclaiming our health, but it's a brave step, filled with a determination to love yourself, so it's a victory before you even get all the other victories that follow. Welcome to the group.

Good evening all my name is Taini Ricard and I’m having bypass weight loss surgery. I’m excited to go through this process to make my life a little better, but also nervous at the same time because I haven’t been 170 in years lol. I’m having this surgery also for health reasons(severe asthma, and high blood pressure)
Getting WLS for YOU is the best possible road to success. Just taking the 1st step is a victory already. Best of luck to you. Please keep us "posted" as you continue.

Hello and welcome! Deciding to have WLS is exciting and scary. I truly believe that the only way to be successful is to do it for YOU and your health. Because lets be honest, a specific size of jeans is never going to keep you motivated. However the way you feel once your health starts to in improve is the real magic!

Back