• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

J.D. Robb, In Death Series

Qaterra

Has anybody read any of this? Thinking about it?

I read a lot. This is romantic suspense, not my usual genre.

My son turned me on to the series a couple of months ago. Oh, boy. Now, I can't get enough.

I read the one I had, then went back and bought a bunch starting from the beginning. I have laughed and cried, been angry, perplexed, indignant. In short, I've run through a whole gamut of emotions. It's a good thing these walls don't have ears. Somebody might come lock me up!

The more I read in the series, the more I know one thing with absolute certainty . . . I WANT A ROARKE! Sigh.

Sorry Qaterra, but Roarke is mine. Ha Ha. I've read the entire series and have just got the new one, but haven't read it yet. There are like 35 of them, but they don't get stale or boring like some series do.

Giggle. You are welcome to the original Roarke. I just want "a" Roarke.

Yes, I, too, am in process of reading the entire series. I've already bought most of them even though I've read only the first dozen or so. I find them much like salty snacks . . . nobody can eat just one! As soon as I finish the one I'm on, I turn right around and begin another. It's been a very long time since a series captured me like this. I'm having a great time with them.

Back