• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Jay Robb protein powder

penelope

Has anyone tried these? I love them. They not only taste well, for 110 calories you get, 25 grams of protein, 1 carb, 0 fat and 0 sugar. It's sweetened with stevia. I have been adding almond milk to the chocolate so it's 150 calories for the meal. I bought it at the vitamin shop, it's not cheap, but if you shop for it, it's comparable to other drinks.

Here's the link for his website. Prices there are very high, amazon is much cheaper.http://www.jayrobb.com/protein/whey-protein-vanilla.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the whey protein. I didn't even look at the egg white one. My friend told me about them. Her husband swears by it. I'll have to ask about them. I go to the doc and nutritionist next week.

I looked at this some while back but passed because of price. I prefer to keep my per serving price under $1.00.

Although I have tried some of the more expensive whey offerings, I've not found anything I like well enough to pay the price again on reorder. Well, except for Click Mocha Protein Drink. It runs about $1.35/serving. I buy it because I like the taste. A lot. I don't categorize it with my other protein drinks, though, as it has only 15g per serving, as opposed to 20-35 for my others.

I'm glad you've found something you like BUT don't overbuy. Most people says your taste changes after surgery. You don't want to get stuck with a product you no longer like or can no longer stomach (groan, I know, bad pun).

Back