• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

July 22

:D I got my approval for my surgery and set up my date for July 22. I know that this month and half out but June is a busy month. With get my oldest getting ready for her first year of college and my middle child ready for his senior year. So I'm so excited to get this done and knowing the lifestyle change that I have been working on for the last few months for the rest of my life.

:D I got my approval for my surgery and set up my date for July 22. I know that this month and half out but June is a busy month. With get my oldest getting ready for her first year of college and my middle child ready for his senior year. So I'm so excited to get this done and knowing the lifestyle change that I have been working on for the last few months for the rest of my life.

CONGRATULATIONS Jackie! The time will fly by very fast and will be here before you know it!!!

Good luck to you! :)

Cheyenne

Back