• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

just an update.

He will learn what it means to be a parent and when his son hits the teenage years just like ours he will give trouble as well. On his giving his daughter up for adoption, he will have to explain the reason why when she comes looking for him. She may accept it and just leave it be. You may never know. My brother has a different father but he accepted his father wants nothing to do with him and moved on with his life. My dad was there for him. Just like my boys, I have 3 boys by one man and another by my husband now. My older boys understand what happened and I am open to the boys about talking to their father. But their father never calls and they have given up thinking that he will. They are more with my husband now. He has taught them more of how to be a man then he ever did. So his daughter may accept the fact that she was adopted and if she does not I hope she knows how to forgive him for the reasons why

If he has not he will sooner then later. My mom always told me, that I will have kids worse then what I was to teach me that lesson that she got taught through me. Of course I was a late talker but when I started talking it was full sentences. But because my father passed away when I was 1 I used to blame my mom for chasing him away. I was little and I did not know what I was talking about. I got my punishment with my older son. Because now he doing the stuff he is doing. Our kids are there to teach us that lesson that our parents got taught. He will learn what it is like to be a parent of the out of control teenage boy.

Back