• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just Starting Out - Looking for Support

Hi everyone! I am new to the website and the forums and I am just starting on my WLS journey. I had started this journey a couple of years ago and then was sidetracked by uterine cancer surgery. I am excited but also very scared of the many life changes that await me. I am looking for suggestions and support as I start this journey again. I am workign with a fabulous therapist who has asked me to start building a support system both in person and online so that I can feel connected to others who have already made this journey. I am hoping that this website and these forums can be part of that support system.....so here goes!

Congratulations on your decision for this journey! You will get plenty of support on this site. Follow your program and your Team's advice, etc..

Welcome to this forum!!

Carol:)

Welcome! It's always nice to have another member! Feel free to post away, as we are always willing to socialize. :)

Welcome Moonrock, This is a great board and you'll get plenty of good advice, in fact you already have. Carol said it perfectly, follow the plan. If you do that, you will be a BIG LOSER and much healthier to boot. Ask anything you want, and someone will respond.

Frank

:cool:

Back