• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Killers of the Flower Moon

Bill sperry

I haven’t commented on anything in a while mostly because I think everyone is doing a good job answering other peoples questions. Anyway has anyone seen the movie Killers of the Flower Moon? I sat through the 3 and a half movie yesterday and although I felt it a little slow it was really good . Lilly Gladstone was great in it I was disappointed in Leonardo DiCaprio though I thought he was better in Once Upon a time in Hollywood and Robert Deniro well he was just being Robert. Great movie but could have been shorter . Also cameos from Jack White , Pete Yorn and Martin Scorsese himself kinda like Hitchcock.

Nope no intermission at all .still a good movie though . ive been going to the movies at least twice a week . Favorite movie so far believe it or not was the new Mission Impossible movie . Also Barbie was pretty good in a stupid way just a fun movie. Have no desire to see Oppenheimer just doesn’t interest me even though I like Cristo Nolan films . Have seen Taylor Swifts Eras tour movie either I think she’s talented and like a couple of songs but not going to see it

Yeah it’s pretty awesome I like how he does and give him credit for doing most of his own stunts. I can’t wait for his next movie. He never disappoints me. Also I’m going to watch Oppenheimer when it’s on tv too probably

Back