• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Las Vegas

bobbi

My surgery is tomorrow June 13th at 7am. I'm in for a support group in Las Vegas. Let me know what I can do. Bobbi

Good Luck - You will do fine. I had surgery (Lapband) on the 30th and I am doing okay. Your support group will help you alot. I buy my protein shakes at Costco. They are great. Just take things easy. You will be tired, at least I was for awhile. My stomach is still bruised and sore, especially my belly button. You are having a different type so I am sure it will be a little different - good luck.

Thanks

Thanks Hannah,
Surgery went well. After the first 3 days the pain set in and that has bee a little hard. I'm not hungry at all, amazing. Are you in Vegas?

Hi Bobbi, Glad to hear everything went well, it is great not being hungry anymore isn't it:D. In the hospital they gave machine with a button to push for the first 24 hours then I was on liquid pain meds for about a week and that really helped me, I only had pain when I coughed or laughed but that went away slowly. :cool: Tom

Hi Bobbi-So happy to hear from you and glad to hear you are doing good :) :) :)

make sure to keep us updated on how you are progressing. Make sure to get those fluids in!!! Sip, sip sip...

Thanks

Thanks for all the concern and and good wishes. I am having a hard time with the water. I must have gulp and I had a guess an air bubble in my chest for a long time. I need to stay focused, all of a sudden I realized I had a straw in my month. Am I really never going to have a diet pepsi for the rest of my life? Hanging in there in Las Vegas
Bobbi

Looking for info about Vegas Bariatric centers. Has anyone had surgery in Vegas? Which center and how did it go?

Back