• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Link to bariatric friendly recipes

Pat99

I came across these recipes and thought I would share them with the forum. Some of the bariatric products (red text) used can be purchased in the store that sponsors this forum even if the brand is different. I reviewed a lot of the recipes and they look real good and are quick and easy to make. Definately a wide variety of different and healthy high protein things to eat and drink.

http://www.bariatricchoice.com/free-bariatric-weight-loss-recipes.aspx

Last edited:
Thanks Pat, that is where I shop for my calcium and shake mix and I never noticed that page :cool: Tom

thanks Pat you always have great receipes, thanks for taking the time to look them up and then share them. Hope everything is going well for you. are you still able to go outside and garden and work with flowers etc. I have around 50 days to go til myw/l surgery getting anxious now cause I now it's really gonna happen.yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, donna

Donna-I'm keeping my eyes on the calendar awaiting your big day!!! I am so very happy for you. I get out in the yard every chance I get and most of the time is spent pulling weeds, they're everywhere *LOL* The 2 days of rain last week made them grow like crazy and also caused mushrooms to sprout in my front lawn. I picked my first batch of grape tomatoes yesterday afternoon. Because of the hot weather they came in almost 2 full weeks early. I only have 1 tomato plant but it's taken over the area and is close to 5 feet across. I didn't stake the plant good enough so it's laying all over the place. I need to try to get it propped up with some extra stakes and twine so I can get at the tomatoes. By the end of August I will have hundreds of tomatoes, wish I could share with everyone here :) :) :)

Back