• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Liquid diet... So over you.....

Keith Wells

Bariatric Guru
I am only 5 days post op and am ready to leave this liquid diet... All is good no real hunger or any thing just tired of only liquids..... Hell cottage cheese would be the holy grail... I guess I am just ready to move on up and taste something... I eat pudding with protein powder it takes a good 15 min to eat it.. but Love to have an egg.... This is crazy... I have read everyone posting about wanting an egg or something else other then liquids... I'd be happy with puree stag... Ahh I know it will come and could be trouble if you move forward to soon....
Next week is my 1 week post op appointment.... mostly healed puncture spot about all good still little touchy near where the port was... Thanks for my bitch and wine session... Feel better now thanks... LOL

Tough transition going from a PHAT Kid to skinny kid..... But wells worth it..... My neighbor said he was a PFK professional fat kid.. LOL people a terminology.... Love a great sense of humor....
Hope everyone is well

I am only 5 days post op and am ready to leave this liquid diet... All is good no real hunger or any thing just tired of only liquids..... Hell cottage cheese would be the holy grail... I guess I am just ready to move on up and taste something... I eat pudding with protein powder it takes a good 15 min to eat it.. but Love to have an egg.... This is crazy... I have read everyone posting about wanting an egg or something else other then liquids... I'd be happy with puree stag... Ahh I know it will come and could be trouble if you move forward to soon....
Next week is my 1 week post op appointment.... mostly healed puncture spot about all good still little touchy near where the port was... Thanks for my bitch and wine session... Feel better now thanks... LOL

Tough transition going from a PHAT Kid to skinny kid..... But wells worth it..... My neighbor said he was a PFK professional fat kid.. LOL people a terminology.... Love a great sense of humor....
Hope everyone is well
You will get through this. It is so hard but remember your stomach is heeling so be careful. It will seem like a short nightmare but will be over soon. Only a memory. It only gets better with time and you will savor and appreciate the little steps that are ahead of you. Every step is an accomplishment of the new life you have chosen for yourself. Please be patient.

Hey, I feel you. I am 11 days post op and i am struggling with this liquid diet. I had to call my nutritionist today because I want to scream, but I know it will be all worth it because I am seeing the difference. Keep strong and you be on puree in no time. I have 4 more days. Congrats on your journey.

Congrats to all of you,hope all your dreams come true,and all is well,and hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas.and hope y'all keep me updated and give any advice,ill take it

Thanks Pam, I hope yoi get your surgery. And for your 17 lbs if you could do the liver diet for a week or two that may help. Its a challenge but if can endure it may help. I lost 10lbs on the liver reduction for a week.

Back