1. American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!
    Dismiss Notice

Living in Liquid Diet HELL

Discussion in 'Pre-Surgery Questions, Requirements, & Testing' started by dking3284, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Jgat

Jgat New Member

Surgery Type:
    Gastric bypass
    Surgery Date:
    Tbd
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You are amazing now and you will be amazing and healthy in the end. I am still pre-op. Hoping they don't deny me cuz I gained weight and lost it but haven't lost anymore so I'm back to my original weight. Be proud that you are at the stage where you are now. You have come this far. My mantra is going to be... Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.

Pixx likes this.
  2. Lindamarie

Lindamarie New Member

Surgery Type:
    Gastric sleeve
    Surgery Date:
    Sept 19 2017
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    So th
    oh lord I will start my liquid date on September 5 th not looking forward to it. I'm sure I will struggle also. Will keep you posted ! Lol

3. Debbie G.

Debbie G. Member

Surgery Type:
    Roux n y
    Surgery Date:
    9/13/2017
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Day 2 of pre-op diet and I am failing miserably. I had 2 oz more meat than I was supposed to, my butter was probably a smudge more that 2 teaspoons. I am pretty sure that my 1/2 cup of rice was more like 2/3, . All I do is think about food and what's next.

4. Debbie G.

Debbie G. Member

Surgery Type:
    Roux n y
    Surgery Date:
    9/13/2017
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Everyone told me it would be hard. Stupid me, thinking it couldn't be that hard. You and I are at about the same place. My surgery date is the 13th. I fly down to Seattle this Friday, I'm hoping getting ready for that and the travel will keep me busy for a couple of days. Somehow I think if a get to a week from now, I can do the last 3 days without being so crabby :)

5. Lindamarie

Lindamarie New Member

Surgery Type:
    Gastric sleeve
    Surgery Date:
    Sept 19 2017
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello Debbie, hope you are doing well. My surgery is Tuesday sept 19th. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. The 2 weeks of this liquid diet has been hard and I did eat a piece of chicken! Lol hope you are doing well. Please keep in touch!! We can do this!!!!

6. Debbie G.

Debbie G. Member

Surgery Type:
    Roux n y
    Surgery Date:
    9/13/2017
    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well you should be home from the hospital. Post op is .......interesting. ;) I hope you are doing well.