• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Looking for a buddy

Yeah the Chocolate and Vanilla are good. I like using the vanilla and mixing frozen fruit with it to make different flavored shakes. They also have Strawberry shakes and Banana Cream. I've also heard there is a Carmel shake out there but I haven't found it yet. I'm pretty stuck on Premier Protein. I just purchased the powder that way I'll get more shakes for my buck.
So there is a premier protein powder?

Hi guys, I'm new to this site too. My surgery is set for December 22, merry Christmas to me, I'm so looking forward to it but also getting very scared lol. I also drink the premier drinks like all of them except the banana and cream, a friend gave me some powder, unflavored and I did not like it, I even mixed it in with my fruit smoothie, didn't work for me

I love the premier protein shakes. I had my sleeve on Dec 23 2016. I'm 17 lbs down. So glad I did this. I would like to try the powder. But can i mix hot? I got unjury powder and it clumps when mixed hot and it's a little gritty. Yuck.

I love the premier protein shakes. I had my sleeve on Dec 23 2016. I'm 17 lbs down. So glad I did this. I would like to try the powder. But can i mix hot? I got unjury powder and it clumps when mixed hot and it's a little gritty. Yuck.
Congrats on your weight loss. Are you still on liquid diet? I haven't tried the powder, only the pre made shakes. Will be interesting to see if anyone has and if they've tried it hot. The Unjury powder clumps even when mixed cold and I was using a mini blender. Gave up on it as I found myself not drinking my shakes. Bad me. Now drinking them every day since I've been using Premier.

my surgery is tomorrow and I thought it might be nice to have someone to go through all of this with. I'm having bypass done. Hope to hear from someone.
I haven't had my surgery yet but glad to be buddy any help we all need the support...Good luck you've got this

I haven't had my surgery yet but glad to be buddy any help we all need the support...Good luck you've got this
Hi!!! My surgery was 12/6/16. I've had a few hiccups along the way, but overall very happy with how things have turned out. I've lost a total of 65.4#s. Shrinking out of new jeans and waiting for smaller ones I ordered to get here so I can see if they fit. Since you haven't had surgery yet, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Back