• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Looking for a "partner-in-crime" in the SFV

LadyC

Hi All,

I just found this support group and am very happy about it. My surgery is soon, next Friday, August 9.

The surgeon/hospital are kinda far from my home, so I am looking for a buddy and a support group in the West San Fernando Valley.

I'd be appreciative of any advice, especially pre-op, in hospital, and right after the hospital stay.

Thanks!

Hi i ladyc. I also am havingserg this month a couple of days after u, on the 12th .I am not in calif....im in new mexico but i would love to be ur friend and support friend. Ive had a hart time of late with my log in and had to change names i go by hunger buddy now. How r u doing on ur pre diet? What all can u have im having a verry hard time and i havent lost any waight so verry discouraged was almost r eady to quit. im doing better today untill i get hungry again:) id like to here how ur doing? thanks talk soon hunger buddy

Back