• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Lost 230Lbs With The Sleeve Just Last Year

Thats great, congrats.... Have you hit your goal?
Thank You So Much!!!!!
I didn't have a goal as far as a number. I'd set goals at the gym. For example, at the beginning of going on the bike I could only do 2 miles straight. Then I'd stop. I'd say to myself, next time I'm gna go for 4 miles. Once I hit my goals I'd go for higher. Now I can do 12 miles with out stopping. It's not over night but you are the only one that knows your limits. You can definitely do more if you put your mind to it

That's fantastic! I would love to hear more about your journal - the highs, lows, and lessons learned. All or anything would be appreciated!

I have started riding my recumbent bike. I can only do it for 2 min. but it's a start. It's in the family room downstairs so every time I go down there, I ride my bike. I'll eventually get to where I can do it longer. Baby steps!!!

Hey Everyone, I'm new to this support group, just wanted to congratulate and encourage everyone who is struggling with Weight loss!!! Follow me on Instagram
Mariah_dezz ask me anything

Blessings From Illinois
Xo
Mariah

Your success is absolutely AMAZING...! I am just beginning the process of getting approved..and can only hope that I do 1/4 as good as you have done. I like you live in Illinois..so send some of your energy my way

Hey Everyone, I'm new to this support group, just wanted to congratulate and encourage everyone who is struggling with Weight loss!!! Follow me on Instagram
Mariah_dezz ask me anything

Blessings From Illinois
Xo
Mariah
That is awesome, I hope to be in your shoes someday, I had the bariatric bypass done in December, I would like any advice you could give, the good and the bad, thanks

I rode the recumbent bike at the gym at work today for 10 min. today. Made it 1 1/2 miles, maybe 2. I am proud of myself since this was the first day I went. I have been riding my recumbent bike downstairs whenever I go down there but it seems to be harder on mine. I last maybe 2-3 min. at a time here. I figure whatever I can do, is better than nothing. Still baby steps but I will get better.

Back