• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

lost only 45 and almost two years later struggling to keep that off and lose more!

Butterflye

The 1st 4 months I lost 45 lbs. then stalled for a year. Started to walk more and weight trying to come on... up and down 5 lbs... still need to lose about 50 lbs and very frustrated. Eating almost solid protein, exercising, what is the deal? Need suggestions on how to kick start and get back to weight loss mode! Thinking maybe going to the prepackaged stuff on various websites...

The 1st 4 months I lost 45 lbs. then stalled for a year. Started to walk more and weight trying to come on... up and down 5 lbs... still need to lose about 50 lbs and very frustrated. Eating almost solid protein, exercising, what is the deal? Need suggestions on how to kick start and get back to weight loss mode! Thinking maybe going to the prepackaged stuff on various websites...

Everybody's metabolism is different. Whenever I want to drop weight I go on salad with white meat chicken diet twice a day and an egg for breakfast. I need to go back on it and it will kick me into weight loss mode. Try different foods or go on a liquid diet for a few days.

Good luck,

Cheyenne:cool:

I would definitely suggest using a great protien shake from a reputable company. The good ones contain lots of vitamins minerals and nutrients that your body can actually absorb and utilize. I can help you out with a good one if your interested. I'm down 20 more pounds in the last 2 months since I started using these products

I too am struggling with the SAME issues. I know I need to change up my eating a bit, but the start of menopause is causing a lot of havoc on my system and mental fortitude. I wish you (and me) the best in this process. My doctor recently suggested adding in some weight training to build muscle. I think I need to start doing that.

I amusing some nutritional products that has me losing weight again. It also also has alit of protien that not only keeps me from losing even more muscle mass but helps with gaining muscle. This stuff seems to have been sent from heaven for me! I am terrible about putting the wrong things in my mouth because most of the healthy food I eat wontstay down. If you would be interested in trying it toucan contact me at ill spell some numbers out so that a robot won't pick up my number 402eight eight three two 4 0 two

I am 3 years post sleeve. Weight is slowly creeping back on. What are some of the protein shakes everyone is using. I am not a big fan of liquid only bc i miss "eating" but i have to get this added weight off and would like to lose more.

W
I would definitely suggest using a great protien shake from a reputable company. The good ones contain lots of vitamins minerals and nutrients that your body can actually absorb and utilize. I can help you out with a good one if your interested. I'm down 20 more pounds in the last 2 months since I started using these products
What shake are you using?

It is Isagenix and my blood work was better using these shakes than the ones the bariatric dr recommended. They leave me feeling full like I ate food and I feel much better too. They also have protien bars that I use sometimes as a meal replacement and sometimes I eat half a bar as a snack, they taste much better than ones I've gotten at the store. If your interested you can call me at 4028830107 and I can get you more info or set up to place your own order. I list 20 lbs and 26 inches in just about 2 months.

W

What shake are you using?

It is Isagenix and my blood work was better using these shakes than the ones the bariatric dr recommended. They leave me feeling full like I ate food and I feel much better too. They also have protien bars that I use sometimes as a meal replacement and sometimes I eat half a bar as a snack, they taste much better than ones I've gotten at the store. If your interested you can call me at 4028830107 and I can get you more info or set up to place your own order. I list 20 lbs and 26 inches in just about 2 months.

Back