• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Lost some more woohoo

I took a ride over to the hospital today to get the official weight from there scale, 188.8 is my new number. I wanted to get my number before the snow storm hits, so when I'm sitting around waiting for the roads to get cleared I don't get tempted to eat when I'm bored, the school I work at has already called off for tomorrow so I know I won't be going anywhere.

If I read your profile correctly, you are jusy shy of loosing 100 lb. Considering you just had your surgery not quite 90 days ago I find this to be simply amazing. !!! Once the snow passes go out shopping for something to reward yourself with such a piece of clothing that you would have never considered buying last Spring........ Great job, Tracy !

Thanks, I started this journey back in April with the nutritionist and that is when my weight loss started, it would have been cool if I had lost that amount of weight since the surgery but it is overall

Thanks, I started this journey back in April with the nutritionist and that is when my weight loss started, it would have been cool if I had lost that amount of weight since the surgery but it is overall
Great job either way... I just lost more also I am at 225.... Keep up the good work... getting closer to you goal

I took a ride over to the hospital today to get the official weight from there scale, 188.8 is my new number. I wanted to get my number before the snow storm hits, so when I'm sitting around waiting for the roads to get cleared I don't get tempted to eat when I'm bored, the school I work at has already called off for tomorrow so I know I won't be going anywhere.
Did I hear it was clean out the closet day? I too will be finding things inside to do. I'm especially going to enjoy teasing my friends in the northern areas because they have a lot more snow. I count my weight loss before the surgery because that was the first time a diet started to work. I just want to point out how things have changed since surgery. I use to find all sorts of excuses not to get weighted. Now you make it a point to get weighed. What a wonderful feeling.

Keith--Anna--Tracy...I can only hope to have the same determination and success after my surgery: all three of you have made great progress..!!!

As far as cleaning out the closet day...I already started getting rid of winter things..that I HOPE will not be able to wear next year post surgery. I am probably being over enthusiastic since I have not even had the surgery yet, but, looking forward to new beginnings is always fun. : )

Keith--Anna--Tracy...I can only hope to have the same determination and success after my surgery: all three of you have made great progress..!!!

As far as cleaning out the closet day...I already started getting rid of winter things..that I HOPE will not be able to wear next year post surgery. I am probably being over enthusiastic since I have not even had the surgery yet, but, looking forward to new beginnings is always fun. : )
I was afraid to clean out my closet ahead of time, I thought I would jinks myself and something stupid would happen and I wouldn't be able to have the surgery lol, I have gotten rid of alot of my pants and bought some new ones, and some that don't fit yet, I bought size 10, our Sears is going out of business so they have some great deals, 70% off all clothes, so hopefully I will fit into them someday, my shirts are really big on me, but still work

I was afraid to clean out my closet ahead of time, I thought I would jinks myself and something stupid would happen and I wouldn't be able to have the surgery lol, I have gotten rid of alot of my pants and bought some new ones, and some that don't fit yet, I bought size 10, our Sears is going out of business so they have some great deals, 70% off all clothes, so hopefully I will fit into them someday, my shirts are really big on me, but still work

I know what you mean about being afraid to clean out the closet. I have my last appointment with my doctor next week and I just have this huge fear that something will happen. I have separated my clothes by size and put them in the attic just in case. I haven't been able to bring myself to toss them out or donate them all yet!

Weigh to go Tracy. You have been doing so well. You are an inspiration.

Did I hear it was clean out the closet day? I too will be finding things inside to do. I'm especially going to enjoy teasing my friends in the northern areas because they have a lot more snow. I count my weight loss before the surgery because that was the first time a diet started to work. I just want to point out how things have changed since surgery. I use to find all sorts of excuses not to get weighted. Now you make it a point to get weighed. What a wonderful feeling.
When I went to the Dr last night, they of course wanted to weigh me. Used to be I shied away from the scale, but last night I freely got on it. The nurse commented that I was down 85# according to their scale. Everyone was going on and on on how I looked. I was even slobbed out from being sick for 4 days. Ha Ha

When I went to the Dr last night, they of course wanted to weigh me. Used to be I shied away from the scale, but last night I freely got on it. The nurse commented that I was down 85# according to their scale. Everyone was going on and on on how I looked. I was even slobbed out from being sick for 4 days. Ha Ha
Wow, that is great, you are my inspiration, 85#, that is so great, and I bet you look great too

Christine...fantastic news ! I bet your new self is looking amazing. :)

Back